This apple martini isn’t ordinary: it’s made with apple cider and prosecco, for a more complex and effervescent cocktail! What a way to celebrate the fall and the holidays!
Fall drinks often taste like liquid scented candles. Picture walking into a gift shop. There ya go! Ew. This apple martini proves that not all fall cocktails taste like potpourri! It’s refreshing, not too sweet, and easy to drink. This is Eric’s and my go-to fall sipper. It’s perfect to serve all holiday season!
Try Eric’s Blood Orange Cocktail for another beautiful orange sipper!
More Cocktail Recipes You’ll Love!
- 4 ounces apple cider
- 3 ounces prosecco or champagne
- 1 ounce vodka
- ⅛ teaspoon fresh orange zest
- ⅛ teaspoon maple syrup add 1/4 teaspoon if you like your cocktail sweeter
For the Rim
- 1 teaspoon light brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- For the rim: Add light brown sugar and cinnamon to a plate. Stir with a fork to combine. Use a basting brush or your clean fingers to wet the rim of your glass with apple cider. Tip the glass upside down and coat the moistened rim with cinnamon sugar. Set aside.
- For the cocktail: Add ice, apple cider, vodka, orange zest, and maple syrup to a cocktail shaker. Shake well. Pour the cocktail through a strainer into the glass to catch ice and orange zest. Top off with prosecco. Stir. Oh yeah!
- TIP: if you don’t have a cocktail shaker, you can shake it in mason jar or a water bottle. Make sure to strain your drink before serving!